1.    #1  
    Because I can not connect to the internet to use GPS,so i need a map offline, help me
    why can you not connect to the internet? did you have your phone flashed to metro pcs or the likes?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  3.    #3  
    I come from Viet Nam, here palm pre not compatible with mobile networks in my country. So, i only use GPS when Palm pre connect to the internet with wifi
  4.    #4  
    Can everyone help me?
  5.    #5  
    Waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
    There isn't a standalone map application for webOS right now, at least not that I'm aware of. There are some applications that will allow you to get raw lat/lon in real-time. If you can get to the app catalog, you might try GoTo Lite. But it doesn't have a map.

Are you running a GSM or CDMA Pre? I'm not familiar with the networks in Viet Nam.

Also, I recommend you visit WebOS Internals (Main Page - WebOS Internals).
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer