Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    I've been having issues with the App Catalogue for the past 48 hrs. It started when Accuweather was updated. Anytime I tapped on the update tab i'd get kicked out of the catalogue with an 'App Catalogue Unavailable' message.

So I used the update app instead which then updated the app. However the catalogue still tells me there's an upfate and when I tap the update tab...its back to square one.

I then decide to uninstall the app and reinstall it as a final resort because i really want the app...the uninstall went fine but now when I tried to reinstall I found that the App has completely DISAPPEARED from the catalogue!...at least in my case. I've searched and explored but its nowhere to be found. I need apps being added not taken away from my catalogue

I doubt it was actually removed and I'm wondering if I have to doctor my phone and start over. If this is the case then I have to say i'll be sorely disappointed and it will just be the final nail in the coffin that illustrates the several reasons why this phone can't be my primary device yet.
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    No help?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    You should try the QI Repair Utility first before resorting to the doctor.