Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Seems like about 80% of the time I tap a link in the web browser, it doesnt respond. It highlighs the link, but nothing happens. Anyone else?
    if you zoom in its not quite as bad. Palm tried to make it harder to hit the accidental link ,of which many had problems with, but in doing so it made it harder to hit a link you are acctually tring to hit lol. It is annoying to say the least but there is no fix just yet. Maybe palm will address it in this next update in a week or so.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Ya, it is driving me insane, they shoulda made it a 2second hold tap to open links, makes me not want to use the browser.
    if you hold for a split second it does work better alot of times but not always lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    if people are complaining before and after palm's fix, palm should give the option for the user to select the sensitivity for themselves. personally, i liked it the way it was before also.
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    if people are complaining before and after palm's fix, palm should give the option for the user to select the sensitivity for themselves. personally, i liked it the way it was before also.
    Me too 100000000000000%
    PLEASE PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS IN 1.2.1 PALM!!! (or at least give us the option) I know you're reading this. This is just one of MANY threads and posts complaining about what a pain it is to tap small links now in 1.3.1
    PLEASE PALM PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    I agree!
    +1
    me too
    Bill
    +1
    me too
    Bill
    same here!!! But it helps to scroll the screen juuus a lil bit and den click da link
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    @ first, I thought it might be a good idea. Now it is a pain in the ****. I literally hit the link 12 times yesterday in front of my wife and we just looked at each other. And yes, I zoomed, held, released, spinned, whatever.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    me me me me no me me no me me me me no no memem uhumm --- i like turtles
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I too have this problem
    I agree.
    here ya go this is where they need to hear your voice

Palm Support Community - Palm Support Community
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you zoom in its not quite as bad. Palm tried to make it harder to hit the accidental link ,of which many had problems with, but in doing so it made it harder to hit a link you are acctually tring to hit lol. It is annoying to say the least but there is no fix just yet. Maybe palm will address it in this next update in a week or so.
    So a few idiots cant properly operate their devices and the solution is to "dumb" it down for everyone else?!?
    Having to tap things 2, 3 and 4 times is ridiculous.
    This wack update of making the touch screen less responsive has got to go!

I thought my touch screen was going out until I heard this was intentional from Palm. Thanks for clarifying the reason why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    So a few idiots cant properly operate their devices and the solution is to "dumb" it down for everyone else?!?

I thought my touch screen was going out until I heard this was intentional from Palm. Thanks for clarifying the reason why.
    techy error lol !!
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 12/05/2009 at 09:00 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    first of all i agreed with the op and i did not dumb anything down but gave a simple way to get along until this issue is fixed and second of all i found a place where people can voice their issue and have it heard and third, if you look underneath my avatar you will notice i help people alot more than you do and dont need you to criticize me when i do alot in these forums. so when you step up and do more then i will listen to your critical output,and until then please leave me be . thank you and have a blessed blessed blessed week thank you and bye now lol..... oh and you are calling these people idiots ?? way to go man thats very nice of you!!
    Did I say YOU were responsible for the less sensitive touch screen? NO.
    Did I criticize you or call you useless with your hundreds of 'thank you's'? NO.
    I actually thanked you for confirming that you knew why we were all having this issue and just added my irritation along with others over this issue/concern.
    Please read reply's correctly before you jump the gun and get defensive. I've never attacked anyone here on this forum and don't plan to. If Palm or Sprint do ridiculous things I as well as everyone else has the right to complain.
    (and yes, if a person continually can not navigate on this touch screen phone then this may not be the best phone for them.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post

quoteing my post with these words after says to me your talking to me my friend .

and if you were not please except my apologies !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    quoteing my post with these words after says to me your talking to me my friend .

and if you were not please except my apologies !!!
    Nope, not directly. Just using it to refer to the fact of the screen issue.
    I know and recognize you are more involved and informed here than most but I am not a complete noob either.

No harm, no foul. PeaZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast