1.    #1  
    if you have homebrew apps installed on your pre do you have to stick with webos1.2.e or can you install webos1.3.1
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    From what I have read homebrew apps are fine and dont need to be uninstalled before updating. however any patches, tweaks, or themes need to be uninstalled before updating. remove themes first, tweaks second, patches last. tried to link to the sticky for WOSQI but dont have enough posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HovisB View Post
    From what I have read homebrew apps are fine and dont need to be uninstalled before updating. however any patches, tweaks, or themes need to be uninstalled before updating. remove themes first, tweaks second, patches last. tried to link to the sticky for WOSQI but dont have enough posts
    Your answer is correct. however I'm not sure what the tweaks are that you refer too?

As far as I've learnt, there are Themes and Patches, and that's it as far as having to remove between updates
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Your answer is correct. however I'm not sure what the tweaks are that you refer too?

As far as I've learnt, there are Themes and Patches, and that's it as far as having to remove between updates
    Tweaks = patches. "Tweaks" is the term that was originally used in WebOS Quick Install.