Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I haven't noticed this before the 1.3.1 update for the palm pre, but now everytime I get a missed call notification at the bottom of the screen it always says without fail that I have 2 missed notifications on the missed call status. I go in to erase my call history and still when I get the notification it always shows that I have 2 calls missed and I only have one. Anyone else experience this?
    i noticed that today, a friend called i ignored since i was busy at the moment, and chatted for a while. i hung up since i needed to do some work and again he called back, and again i ignored since i was busy. now here is the thing when he called the first time i used the notification to call back, so this automatically removes the notification. when i use the notification to call back again the second time it said 2 missed calls. maybe it was counting the both missed call or not but surely my experience is not enough to prove it was
    i noticed that today, a friend called i ignored since i was busy at the moment, and chatted for a while. i hung up since i needed to do some work and again he called back, and again i ignored since i was busy. now here is the thing when he called the first time i used the notification to call back, so this automatically removes the notification. when i use the notification to call back again the second time it said 2 missed calls. maybe it was counting the both missed call or not but surely my experience is not enough to prove it was
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I missed a call tonight, just one, and it said I had 3 missed calls! I thought I was popular for a few minutes
    Yeah I got the same problem. Someone calls me and then it shows I got 2 missed calls, not one. I have google voice so I thought maybe it has something to do with call forwarding, but maybe not.
    I notice it counts my voice mails as part of my missed calls. So if I miss a call and they leave me a voice mail I get 2 for the notifiication.