Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    My outgoing emails stopped working. First i was getting an error message that said my login credentials were incorrect and to reset my password... didn't work (nor did they change to begin with).

Now I get an error message, but it doesn't give any specific.

I am set up through the IMAP through Outlook.

I also now have an Exchange Server at the office, but the phone won't allow me to set that up either.
    a partial reset is supposed to fix this and its the only fix i know but it is not guaranteed to fix ??!! sorry but it is worth a try!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thanks, I've tried that three times now... I was on with Palm for awhile tonight. They are saying it has to do with the Port setting and that Sprint is the one to do that??? Sounds a little strange to me, but we'll see....
    I tried sending pictures through my exchange email and received an error, but like you mentioned, it did not give a reason. It just sat in the outbox.

When I sent it using my sbcglobal.net account, it worked fine. Hmmm.

Denise
    When i got a replacement pre the email profiles were found via my palm profile however the send receive was giving constant errors about the login credentials. To fix the issue i removed each email account and readded and this resolved whatever issue was occurring (as all the settings were correct).
    I had to delete the email account and put it back again. works just fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniL View Post
    Thanks, I've tried that three times now... I was on with Palm for awhile tonight. They are saying it has to do with the Port setting and that Sprint is the one to do that??? Sounds a little strange to me, but we'll see....
    so have you got it working yet? sprint will have to reset some stuff for the fix i believe ,but lat us know how it was fixed if you can thanks!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->