1.    #1  
    I need some help so I'm on bleeding eyes and ears here I downloaded that 1.3.1 update to my Pre and been trying to use the Yahoo I'm but the Darn thing won't allow me to sign in !!!! Also when I go in and look at the Prefs and Setts and look at the username and password IT IS NOT THE PASSWORD THAT I ENTERED AND EVERYTIME I CHANGE IT IT REVERTS BACK TO A WRONG PASSWORD!! Give me some advise or do I need to call my pastor!!!!
    Unless your Pastor is a Palm fanatic than I don't think it would help...

But make sure you delete your account, then proccede to enter it again, make sure you do not append @yahoo.com, and put in your password.

How are you judging if it reverts back to a wrong password? Generally it's replaced by a generic number of dots to ensure security.
  3.    #3  
    i tried to remove the old account and i placed in the profile when i let it go to log in it just spins that little circle and then i checked it again and the old way with downsouthconnec @yahoo.com showed int he user name and a different password and i changed changed it and i removed
    delete yahoo email go to messaging add account add yahoo enter your user name password and it will work
  5.    #5  
    So you are saying that i cant have yahoo mail and yahoo messenger because now its working but its saying that im offline. Greatful that it is woking just trying to get the online status cause i dont use yahoo mail
    I'm sorry. I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing. Some people should not own phones.

"I need some help so I'm on bleeding eyes and ears here I downloaded that 1.3.1 update to my Pre and been trying to use the Yahoo I'm but the Darn thing won't allow me to sign in !!!! "

What the heck did that even say?