1.    #1  
    Seems to have disappeared since 1.3.1? Or am I just blind?
  2. jut
    its still there....its called "open to call log". i installed it a couple days ago but it wasnt working for me.
    The patch needs to be updated. Since 1.3.1, the Phone app will re-open to the last scene when you open it. So for now, my patch only works on the first launch after a reboot. FWIW, the patch was automatically "updated" for me by another patch maintainer, who didn't catch this bug during testing.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Not working for me either.
  5.    #5  
    lol. It is installed, which expains why I couldn't find it on preware. :-)

obviously it isn't working. Thanks for the reply.
    Ahh, thought it was just me...works for a bit on pre or pixi then all of a sudden its gone
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    The patch needs to be updated. Since 1.3.1, the Phone app will re-open to the last scene when you open it. So for now, my patch only works on the first launch after a reboot. FWIW, the patch was automatically "updated" for me by another patch maintainer, who didn't catch this bug during testing.
    I understand he is working on this but still has a delay 500ms that is unacceptable to him. Im sure we will see this one again as it seems to be more popular than I had originally thought when we first talked about this one.

It just seems obvious to me to have the phone app open to the call log. JMHO
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

this is driving me nuts...keeps dissappearing! it's silly things like this that make me miss my centro (eek!!)