1.    #1  
    I am being harassed by a phone number for the last week.

I called Sprint and had them block Text Messages from him but they said they are unable to block phone calls from specific numbers.

Is there a way to block a phone number in the Palm Pre?
    I have a person who was harrassing me and I just blocked the text and that blocked the whole number (I did this on the website).

But someone said there are a few patches out there that will do (search the forum).

Why not just not answer the number until then....set it for a specific ringtone and just not answer it.
  3.    #3  
    It's a long story. We just don't want this person contacting us. It's a dangerous situation and we've already contacted the Police. If this person continues we may have to change our phone numbers.

I was hoping there was a simple way to just block it on the phone.
    Last edited by ArmageddonX; 12/04/2009 at 02:42 PM.
    There is a patch somewhere which allows you to block all numbers assigned a certain Contact Name.

Oh here it is:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-ignore.html

Just install it using Quick Install or it might be in Preware
    Go get a restraining order and then document everytime they call and have them arrested. Ok enough police talk on the Pre Forum.

Do a search and there is a patch. Me personally I won't do patches... :P
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    There is a patch somewhere which allows you to block all numbers assigned a certain Contact Name.

Oh here it is:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-ignore.html

Just install it using Quick Install or it might be in Preware
    Is there one that lets you block just the number? We dont want this person in our contact book.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX View Post
    Is there one that lets you block just the number? We dont want this person in our contact book.
    Yeah that'll do it, just put a 'Do Not Answer' contact in your phone and add their number to it.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks... We'll try this. I appreciate it.
    There are off-phone tools for dealing with this. Springfield Armory and Smith and Wesson both make some fine utilities. The Barrett .50 BMG is also capable of disabling a phone.