Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello PreCentral members,

As you may know, we are working on an Epocrates application that runs on the Palm webOS platform. We are nearing a stage where we would like a few of our users to test our application on a Palm Pre phone. Specifically, we will be performing in-person usability testing (i.e. is our application easy to use?) with customers who live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Are you interested in participating in our usability test?

We are looking for:

- Local bay area healthcare professionals (MD, DO, Medical Student, NP, Pharmacist, PA, etc.)
    - Current owners of a Palm Pre or Palm Pixi phone
    - Users who have prior experience (> 3 months) with products from Epocrates

Testing Schedule:

The available time slots/test dates are:
    Monday, Dec. 14 - 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm
    Tuesday, Dec. 15 - 10am, 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm
    Wednesday, Dec. 16 - 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm

Testing will take approximately 60 minutes and will be held at our headquarters in San Mateo , CA .

NOTE: Participants will receive a $100 honorarium (we will provide a W-9 tax form to fill out in the office) and a 6-month license code for Epocrates Essentials.

If you are interested in participating, please reply quickly (limited slots available) to community [at] epocrates [dot] com and provide the following pieces of information:

- Which day and time slot works best for your schedule
    - A phone number so that we can contact you to confirm your availability and time slot

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

The Epocrates Development Team
    Last edited by Epocrates; 12/04/2009 at 02:35 PM.
    Don't live in the bay area but otherwise would have loved to participate. In any case, thank you for expanding Epocrates to WebOS.
    Heck I'd do it for free but I don't live in the Bay area ;(
    people in Dallas are not good enough for you?
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    ^ ^
    | |

^ ^
    | |

just kidding

those things on the first two lines are my feeble attempt at upward pointing arrows
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Why only in the bay area?
    Could it not be done OTA?
    I would love to volunteer my time for free.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Need anyone in Memphis?
    wish I was

glad to see this moving along though.

Epocrates: if you need a med-student in Massachusetts I would be more than happy to give it a go. My university requres epocrates and I know other students with webOS phones who would be happy to give it a go ttoo.
    Last edited by windzilla; 12/05/2009 at 12:37 PM.
    so cal?
    Really glad to see that something is on the horizon for palm pre
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I'm so happy to see major companies coming to the webOS...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I hope people are signing up! This is one program I miss having! I'd be more than happy to play with it a bit too when it moves further along....just not on the left coast!
    The Race is On!!

GO EPOCRATES!

I hope you beat Lexi-Comp to the app catalog coz im pretty sure whoever comes first will get the money.

Been a long time user of ePocrates and i havent paid my subscription this year yet waiting for the webOS version to come out

Whoever will come are just lucky. They get to be paid to do the testing too!
    I'm a PA student and we are required to use epocrates. This is a welcome development. Using epocrates via classic has been miserable. I hope it gets released soon!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Same as the rest. I would be more than happy to participate in an over the air testing. Or trying a version out, and filling out a survey.

either way, I am very happy to see this come to webOS...
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Yaayy!! Glad to see ePocrates for WebOS is coming along!!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hooray! Can't wait for this - ePocrates user for years but I'm just a lowly nurse in IA but I, too, would do it for free. Thanks - can't wait for the release!
    Like everyone else here I would gladly test it for free but I live in TX. I also am probably going to go with whoever (Lexi-Comp or Epocrates) comes out with a product first, but from what I have seen out of Lexi-Comp through their preview and through UpToDate.com they have a superior product.

Lexi-Comp may be good enough to tear me away from my multi-year relationship with epocrates...
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I am a residency director and have used electronic pharm support for 10+ yrs. Although I live in Las Vegas, I would love to demo your product. Any chance I can access outside the Bay Area?

Brian Crownover, MD, FAAFP
    Nellis AFB NV
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I am a medical student, but not in the Bay area. I would love to see this become available for OTA trial!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast