Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41  
    Usability testing finished today. Can't go into any details, but it's looking good. Unfortunately, the free version of ePocrates is not coming out until "early" 2010 from what I couild gather. I figured as much given all of the delays just for the beta usability testing. ePocrates Essentials (paid version) is not due out until several months after the free one is released. Guess I'll be using my Palm TX and Drugview a bit longer.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    Usability testing finished today. Can't go into any details, but it's looking good. Unfortunately, the free version of ePocrates is not coming out until "early" 2010 from what I couild gather. I figured as much given all of the delays just for the beta usability testing. ePocrates Essentials (paid version) is not due out until several months after the free one is released. Guess I'll be using my Palm TX and Drugview a bit longer.
    Would you mind giving a quick comparison to the iPhone version? Don't violate NDA or anything, but should we be expecting something similar? And do you think you would have any problems using this version in clinic?

    Ok back to studying my anxiolytics.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  3. #43  
    looks like LexiComp is closer to releasing theirs... tsk tsk
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Would you mind giving a quick comparison to the iPhone version? Don't violate NDA or anything, but should we be expecting something similar? And do you think you would have any problems using this version in clinic?

    Ok back to studying my anxiolytics.
    I liked what I saw. Haven't played around with the iPhone version yet so I can't compare, but I would guess it's similar. However, I expect the released version to be improved much further beyond the beta. I assume that the ePocrates development team will be poring over the data gleaned from the usability testing to make it better. Yeah, I think I'd be happy to use it in my practice...just wish I could get it SOONER!
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    I liked what I saw. Haven't played around with the iPhone version yet so I can't compare, but I would guess it's similar. However, I expect the released version to be improved much further beyond the beta. I assume that the ePocrates development team will be poring over the data gleaned from the usability testing to make it better. Yeah, I think I'd be happy to use it in my practice...just wish I could get it SOONER!
    That is what I like to hear! I have time before I really need it. I start my 3rd year rotations in July. Thanks for the feed back.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions