Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I'm almost tempted to drive 6 hours north for this...should I?
    Not in the Bay area, yet, I am very interested in testing out Epocrates. I am familiar with the versions for Classic, iPhone/iPod, Palm OS, & WinMo. Also currently I am evaluating Lexi-Comp's app so I would be able to provide a relatively through assessment.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Epocrates has a free version where as I don't think lexicomp does even though they have multiple packages and wider medical software catalog. And the free Epocrates version historically is still very robust. (I hope they still have a free one for web os!) And the android despite its impressive market momentum doesn't have any major medical apps yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwg8t7 View Post
    I am a medical student, but not in the Bay area. I would love to see this become available for OTA trial!
    Same here. I am in Cincinnati if you ever need someone in the Midwest!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Med student here, not in the Bay area either, are you sure you guys only want to limit it to just that?

I also work in a pharmacy during all this.
    A chief resident here heading off for a spine fellowship. I've been a user of epocrates for 9+ years. I would prefer to have epocrates on the Pre, but I will buy whomever comes first between them and Lexicomp. I feel like epocrates was too slow to the game for me to owe my complete loyalty to them. Bring it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoppa View Post
    A chief resident here heading off for a spine fellowship. I've been a user of epocrates for 9+ years. I would prefer to have epocrates on the Pre, but I will buy whomever comes first between them and Lexicomp. I feel like epocrates was too slow to the game for me to owe my complete loyalty to them. Bring it on.
    Spine fellowship huh...big bucks there

Lexi, from what I have seen looks awesome, especially with all the charts they include from their text books, but they are expensive and my med school gives access to epocrates for free. If there is a free version of epocrates I will probably go with that during med school, I should really need more in year 3.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I am an RN student (leaning towards Informatics) and will be starting my clinicals at Kaiser Permanente. I am just itching to get my hands on the new Epocrates for WebOS, unfortunately with my schedule I'm out of luck.
    med student - east coast....finally some news!!!
    would be happy to do an OTA testing
    RM
    Ah, I wish I could partake in this. I do not live even remotely near you all. I've missed Epocrates after leaving Windows Mobile.
    MS4 on the East coast. Would love to test it out too!
    i am a practicing ER doc using PEPID currently. if epocrates comes out soon, i would consider jumping on board...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    For all of us chomping at the bit, how long until release; is it still before the end of the year?
    My wife and I both work at Hopkins and use Epocrates on a daily basis. We LOVE that it's coming to WebOS!!!
    I'm in Washington DC. I am a recent Medical Graduate. I would be interested in helping if that opportunity arose outside the Bay Area.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Yeah, me too, I'd do it for free but live in Illinois!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I would love to do it also, but live in Detroit! : (

I still refuse to use ePocrates for now because I do not want to pay for Classic and then have them release a web OS version later.....
    Wow, it's amazing to see where things have come. I remember Epocrates back when it was a free little program you could get for the Palm pilot. I can't wait to see who wins over my Pre, Lexi-Comp or Epocrates?
    Speed of use is going to a major factor in this battle.

Anyone here remember the original PatientKeeper program for Palm OS (or was it Handspring then?) I gather they've gone to the web since, so WebOS should be ready for that.
    The Drugview app on Pre Central is a nice front-end to ePocrates and others. Lots less hassle than Classic. I'm also looking forward to the native app.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Any updates on how this went???? Want my ePocrates NOW!!!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast