1.    #1  
    I was just reviewing my finances, and I see that Palm Inc., CA is withdrawing $2.01 from my checking account every month. Why? Is this for the profile?
    I'm not getting the same result, what was the reason you provided Palm your Credit Card information for?

Where did you buy your phone, did you get any special services offered by Palm? Which service provider do you have.

To answer your question, no this isn't for the profile. Are you sure you haven't bought applications and forgotten?
    How did Palm even get your credit card information?

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    prob via app catalog
    Better question: why do you think an Internet forum can answer questions regarding your private financial accounts?

Call Palm.
    On your statement there should be a telephone number with the charge. Pick up your Pre, get in the phone application, dial that number and ASK!!!!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by SiniStereO View Post
    Better question: why do you think an Internet forum can answer questions regarding your private financial accounts?

Call Palm.
    Because I get answers like Samid's, which is probably correct. It may only appear to be a recurring charge, but actually represents an app purchase a month. I hadn't thought of that until I read Samid's reply.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I don't know of any current apps that have monthly charges on the Pre, but maybe I'm just to green.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisnj View Post
    I don't know of any current apps that have monthly charges on the Pre, but maybe I'm just to green.
    Apps can't charge monthly. Palm only allows for one-time-pay apps right now.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    He means he has purchased a $2 app every month and it looked like a recurring charge, not that an app has been charging him.

At least that's what I get from it.
    its probably just a simple mistake on their side. call them.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    i think it really was him buying an app each month right?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    If I seen palm charging me every month I would call them seeming as the people on a forum would probably have absolutely no clue as to why palm is charging me...
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    People, stop replying- I think he figured it out already- LOL.