1.    #1  
    i don't send email from my phone that often so idk when this started but i am able to recieve email, i just cant send any. am i missing something?!
    which e-mail?

Check to make sure you can send it from your desktop?

Yahoo has been having problems for me all day from my desk top.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I had a problem the other day with my gmail account.

I would send a email, and it would bounce back with a error and keep retrying to send it.

However, there was no error.... so people were receiving 39+ emails from my phone.

I removed the gmail account, completely started the account again... and it worked.
  4.    #4  
    it was with Gmail. omg please don't tell me it actually sent it all those times. that was to a client. when that happened did it show up in your "sent" mail on your desktop? bc i thought there was a possibility it DID actually send so i tried to verify it on my desktop but it wasn't in the sent mail so i assumed it really didn't send and kept trying from my phone trying to make it work. *tears* i'll just die if that email sent itself a zillion times to a client. oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJilly View Post
    it was with Gmail. omg please don't tell me it actually sent it all those times. that was to a client. when that happened did it show up in your "sent" mail on your desktop? bc i thought there was a possibility it DID actually send so i tried to verify it on my desktop but it wasn't in the sent mail so i assumed it really didn't send and kept trying from my phone trying to make it work. *tears* i'll just die if that email sent itself a zillion times to a client. oh dear.
    actually i had this issue myself and ran the webos repair utility on my phone and it fixed it

if not the repair utility a partial reset is said to fix this as well . if you need help just message me .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->