Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    It's really weird in that it doesn't follow any pattern. Like it doesn't always cut off the same words. Sometimes "street" becomes "str..." and other times it is fully pronounced. Seems to happen at random.
    Hey guys saw a big Palm fourm posting regarding this issue too:

Re: Sprint Navigation Audio Issues with 1.3.1 - webOS Software - Palm Support Community

Palm guy there named thetreoguy stated that they need the log files from our devices to better identify the cause of this issue and asked us to send him a private message with instructions on how to give him that log file.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I like the thread title. Yes, same problem here but I generally can understand what Miss GPS is saying even with her impediment.
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Hey guys saw a big Palm fourm posting regarding this issue too:

Re: Sprint Navigation Audio Issues with 1.3.1 - webOS Software - Palm Support Community

Palm guy there named thetreoguy stated that they need the log files from our devices to better identify the cause of this issue and asked us to send him a private message with instructions on how to give him that log file.
    Thanks for the heads up. When I last checked it this morning, that thread had dropped off the main page with no response from any official Palm types. Was about to bump it back to the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by LVRealtor View Post
    I like the thread title. Yes, same problem here but I generally can understand what Miss GPS is saying even with her impediment.
    Without looking at the screen, you can understand "Turn le................ Street ......9 m..........ht right"? You're a better man than I Gunga Din.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 12/07/2009 at 01:13 PM.
    Just happened to me the other night. I was on rt 195 in RI, and merging to rt 95. It seemed to only happen to numbered highways. Weird news bears.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    On a related note, one option I'd like to see is a "verbose" vs. "non-verbose" sound option on Sprint Nav. When I'm on an entrance ramp with no options, I really don't need to be told to enter the interstate. There are just way too many voice prompts for most situations.
    The Palm tech is looking for more log files. Anyone who wishes to find a solution for this accursed speech impediment should register on the official forums and pm the tech. He will pm you the instructions for creating a log file to email to him.

Sprint Navigation Audio Issues with 1.3.1
  8.    #28  
    Does anyone know if this audio issue has been fixed with the 1.3.5 update? I am downloading it now. It's taking a LONG time!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    This appears to be fixed in 1.3.5 from my experience so far.. I did a couple of navigation sessions today, and she didn't stutter.
  10.    #30  
    I sure hope you are right! She is more sexy when she doesn't stutter.
    Good thread. I have this issue and it is annoying. +1 for a quick fix.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    definitely fixed after the latest update... Sucked big time when her voice got cut off right when she was saying which syreet to turn on... Good fix.
  13.    #33  
    Yes, she's back in her full glory. Thanks Palm!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12