1.    #1  
    Hey,

So from what i have read it seams that if i use a palm profile which was created in a country O2 sells the phone in my app catalog will work ^^

So my question is, is there anybody out there who is in UK or Germany with a Pre who would be willing to create a new palm profile with credentials of my choice for myself to use?

It seams like the only solution, although to be honest i hardly expect anyone to be up for this.

I presume this would work yes?
    I also asked in another thread, no takers so far...
    try something for me ; open web browser and swipe down from top left and go into preferences and scroll down and clear cache and cookies and then try it again after a reboot . please let me know if this worked for you . also if you go to that link in my signature you may get some more help if its still needed. we have several people that help others im that thread. thanks
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies

Not sure what the web browser cache has to do with creating a palm profile?
    Sorry new member with less than 10 posts, no access to signature links.

Regs,
    Kit
    Thanks Shada for your help. I really don't know how or what the browser has to with the App Catalog but after doing what you suggested; clearing the cache and cookies, I am able to download.

BTW, I am using the Palm Pre on Sprint network.