1.    #1  
    So in using the "WebOS Quick Install" there is a section for tweaks. i like several of the tweaks listed there, very useful.

The question is, how do I make them permanent? When I restart the phone, it all goes away.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone got an answer for me. I am sure it is simple, I just am unsure what to do.
    never heard of that before to be honest??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    what you should do is load preware and you will have access to about 150 different tweaks and all but maybe 2 or 3 of those in webos QI
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    But regardless of whether tweaks were loaded in Preware or WebOS QI, they shouldn't disappear when the phone is restarted...unless you're referring to a hard reset, in which you lose everything.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  6.    #6  
    I fully read the instructions. I was hitting the "Run EPR", button every time.
    Who knew reading the directions could be helpful. I ran the "Restart Luna," and it works!

Thanks for the effort
    Quote Originally Posted by davecttt View Post
    I fully read the instructions. I was hitting the "Run EPR", button every time.
    Who knew reading the directions could be helpful. I ran the "Restart Luna," and it works!

Thanks for the effort
    For anyone wanting more information on EPR, see the new Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) thread.

- Craig
    lol
    oops