1.    #1  
    I took my phone out of my pocket last night and noticed that the toucscreen was not working. Upon further inspection I noticed a small crack near the bottom of the screen. UGHHH!!!

I can't use the phone at all to back up my pics or anything, kind of frustrating.

This will be my 3rd pre, the first one reset all the time and got really bad oreo effect. This one worked great for me until this. Thankfully I have the insurance on it...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Just came back from sprint store... and my 4th pre is arriving in the mail tomorrow. Was told im SOL on switching to a different phone too.

(first 2 phones, hinges became jammed and couldn't access keyboard..... this phone, the headphone jack died)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    If you're on 1.3.1 you can put the phone in USB mode by holding SYM + Orange + U. That can atleast help you save your pictures.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jon208 View Post
    If you're on 1.3.1 you can put the phone in USB mode by holding SYM + Orange + U. That can atleast help you save your pictures.
    Thanks, I'll try when I get home tonight. Is that before or after I plug in into the PC?