Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Just two questions:

1. You know how you can add sports schedules to your google Calendar? Well is there a way to make that info so up on my Pre? I have WebOS 1.3.1 and it is Tweaked and patched to the hilt!

2. Also I am having issues with my calendar events NOT playing the "Alarm/Alert" at all even though it is set to go off "At Start Time". Not all of my events do this but MOST importantly the one that isn't working at all is the "Wake up" that I have scheduled for every day! I just doesn't go off... then for the one to go get my daughter from school (just went off so I need to get going) that one worked but it starts playing and about 1 sec later it starts again so that two are going at the same time! I can dismiss the first one but the second plays through till the "ringtone" is over! Yes I have tried deleting the event to "wake up" and remake it but to no avail.
    Please Help!!!

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Plcd22
    This is not a Palm Pre issue it is a problem with google. Google default sports calendars don't sync but you can add other iCal sports calendar URL to google calendar and it will then sync the .ics.

There is the fix - Do not use default Google Sports calendars go here: MySportsCal.com look up the team and right click on the calendar icon and 'copy link'. The go to google calendar add new calendar URL and paste that URL.
    this explains it! I've been tryimg to get sports calanders 2 sync too.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    What am I missing to add it to Google Calendar? went there but don't see how to add the calendar... copied the link mysportscal.com but where do I put it?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Under "My Calendars", click on settings, import calendar, drop in your paste link, choose the calendar you want to "paste" it to. You can use your main calendar or create a new one first.
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    Under "My Calendars", click on settings, import calendar, drop in your paste link, choose the calendar you want to "paste" it to. You can use your main calendar or create a new one first.
    correct. the url you are pasting into the 'import new calander' should look something like this: http://www.mysportscal.com./Files_iC..._avalanche.ics
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Thanks all that answers the first question perfectly...

anybody have any idea on the second question???
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Is the calendar app running in the morning? I think I've noticed issues when the calendar app is not open that the alarms will not run.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    Is the calendar app running in the morning? I think I've noticed issues when the calendar app is not open that the alarms will not run.
    I don't use a calendar app... I just added my "google calendar" into the Calendar on the Pre... and also the Contacts, email, and google talk!

Unless you are calling that the "Calendar App"???

But I seldom leave that open throughout the day and it Alerts me of other events!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    wow in like 6 hours this thread is on page 3