Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre for a month and I use Gmail for my email. I've never had a problem until yesterday. While I was retrieving my email, it received a few emails and I proceeded to open one to read it when there was a hiccup and it didn't open the one I tried to read (from a trusted user with no attachment as verified by logging in via my computer later).

I am able to send emails, retrieve emails from trash, spam, and sent...but can't retrieve emails in my inbox. What gives?

I downloaded 1.3.1 when it came out, and have not downloaded any apps or made any other changes in at least a week. I've merely used text, email, read a couple of news/blog sites, and made some phone calls. But somehow, I have lost the ability to retrieve new messages in my inbox.

Help!?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Have you tried deleting off the gmail account, restarting the phone, and then readding it?
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    No. Was hoping to see if this was a known issue with a possible fix before doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Have you tried deleting off the gmail account, restarting the phone, and then readding it?
    I have. Any solutions after that doesnt work? Now I can't even add gmail back because it says it is already there. But I have no inbox or folders.
    Last edited by KrimsonKing; 12/03/2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Additional comments needed
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    i went ahead and did what you suggested DSPKweb, instead of waiting for a potential fix and it worked like a charm. thanks