1.    #1  
    K who can help me out with getting google voice ????

do i need to be invited or something? can someone invite me ?
    there are 2 ways...

1) You can be invited from a current beta tester. I got my from here. A member of our forums who had a few extras. Maybe some have it. They may even reply!

2) You can go to the Google voice home page and sign up and hope you get in...

https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...aQRCByriBLLHYw

Click "Request an Invite"

Hope this helps!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
  3.    #3  
    I do wonder why they do this invite stuff? will it eventually be given to everyone else in due time?
    Only took a day to receive an invite last time. It's not that big a deal.
    If you need an invite, PM me your email address and i'll send you one.

**UPDATE** just sent all three of mine out
    Last edited by hypersnail; 12/03/2009 at 03:41 PM.
    Don't see the point in starting another thread about this, so if anyone would like to trade a voice invite for a wave account let me know..have plenty to go around if anyone else would like one.

edit: Sorry, OP..didn't mean to thread-jack ya.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I would love a google voice invite. Is there anybody out there that might have an extra invite left that might be able to help a fellow forum member have?

I went to google voice and requested an invite and nothing has been sent as of yet. If I do receive the invites from google I will then pass some along on the forum to others that are in need of google voice invites.

P.S. If you have a google voice invite and are willing to pass one along please message me, thanx!