Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I would buy Shopping List but unfortunately I'm in the UK, so I'm still waiting for the free limited version to come out until we can buy apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    That GQueues looks pretty sweet.

I was a fan of Shopping List because I was told there would be a simple version for free and a paid version that was more complex. When my Homebrew version expired, there was no free version. I was essentially strong armed into buying the app, but I lost my database. The developer lied to me, plain and simple. Oh well, he got his money from me, and that's all he really wanted.
    Hi there,

Sorry for all this. There is still a free version coming out. I can still get your data for you. Please let it be known that I did not lie nor take your money. I care about my users and would never do this. Let me know if there is anything I can do to alleviate any dissatisfaction you have experienced thus far.
    Shopping list is a great app. I have been using it since day one. It is much better and more robust than Teal Shopper.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Shopping List ftw! It's good right now and the developer is amazingly responsive and active, and has a list of upcoming features that will push it even further to the head of the pack.

I'm a former HandyShopper user, and this app isn't quite there yet -- but it's one update away from that, and pretty soon it will totally blow HS away.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry for all this. There is still a free version coming out. I can still get your data for you. Please let it be known that I did not lie nor take your money. I care about my users and would never do this. Let me know if there is anything I can do to alleviate any dissatisfaction you have experienced thus far.
    Actually, you did lie. I believe your words on the issue was "no worries there".
    Actually, I did pay for the new version, so yes, you took my money.

It's only a couple of bucks and I still have a pulse, so life is good and I have moved on. I appreciate your offer for assistance, but I've changed my game plan and don't want the data now. Thanks anyway.

This was not intended to drag you into a public discussion on a private matter. It was a response to a question about shopping apps.
    Amazing, that people are so ugly. Mojo is really trying to make the best app out there for this. Appreciate people, appreciate! Customer service is more important than anything, and company's willing to take care of their customers should be held in high regard. It was $2, my god...
    In Shopping List, where do the item prices come from? Is this listing retrieved from somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Amazing, that people are so ugly. Mojo is really trying to make the best app out there for this. Appreciate people, appreciate! Customer service is more important than anything, and company's willing to take care of their customers should be held in high regard. It was $2, my god...
    Agreed...If a free version(esp. for non-US resident) is offered fine, but...

The Shopping List app is well thought out & destined to get better, so US residents should not expect to get it for free...

If you want something free, simply use the native tasks app.
    Quote Originally Posted by olivier101 View Post
    I'm surprised no-one here mentioned HandyShopper, which is (was?) the absolute Rolls-Royce of shopping lists... But I don't know how it behaves in classic.
    What am I, chopped liver?
    Quote Originally Posted by balboadave View Post
    Sorry, I had skipped that...
    Don't know about the rest but I just use Tasks. I made up categories, i.e., Groceries, To Do List, etc and work from there. I just drag and drop the items into a logical order (by aisle) and then delete each item as I place it in the basket.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12