Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I happen to look at my phone and notice the silver ring fell off. I tried searching could'nt find a thread. I have to take the phone in but they said they have to determine if its physcial damage or manufacture? What could I have done to cause it to fall off? I can't even find it, the phone looks so different now lol ughhh ANOTHER replacement this is getting tiring.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I happen to look at my phone and notice the silver ring fell off. I tried searching could'nt find a thread. I have to take the phone in but they said they have to determine if its physcial damage or manufacture? What could I have done to cause it to fall off? I can't even find it, the phone looks so different now lol ughhh ANOTHER replacement this is getting tiring.
    The chrome trim ring is part of the battery cover and doesn't affect the camera use at all.

Why would you need a replacement phone?????
    Somebody here has obviously never taken the back cover off of their phone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    haha my ring fell off my phone once....i just stuck it back in.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    it has nothing to do with the damn battery door I have a touchstone back piece...Im assuming it just fell off as it isnt there anymore and if it wasn't "needed' then they wouldnt put it on there.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    it has nothing to do with the damn battery door I have a touchstone back piece...Im assuming it just fell off as it isnt there anymore and if it wasn't "needed' then they wouldnt put it on there.
    I just took my touchstone battery cover off and the chrome trim ring IS a part of it (the back piece). It's just a decorative piece.
    Take the one off your original back cover and put it on the touchstone cover if it's so important and you don't want to buy a new back cover. Then buy a new standard back cover with a fresh trim ring. You might save $5 or so.