1.    #1  
    My pre was acting weird so i webos doctor it but the version i had was a 1.2.0 version of web doctor aparently since i did this i lost a few contacts i put in after i updated. I updated my phone back to the current version and my new contacts still didn't show is there a way to get my contacts back?

I noticed this is a little confusing so ill make a semipicture.

phone messed up ---->used webos doctor 1.2.0-----> restored lost contacts that was put in on webos 1.3.1-------> updated pre to 1.3.1---> still no contacts that was put in before using the webos doctor 1.2.0

is there a way to get those contacts back?
    Last edited by aznxcp4lyfez; 12/02/2009 at 08:14 PM.
  2.    #2  
    so after talking to a L3 support they said tey only had 1 backup for me and that backup size is smaller then what I currently have. They told me that my case would stay open and they would take a deeper look into my situation but I pretty much already lost hope. So I guess I should taken my own backups.
    precentral.net/disappearing-palm-profile-backup-solution
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I lost all my contacts in my palm profile when the update came out!!! They are GONE, NEVER to come back... Luckily for me I had MOST of them in Yahoo and Google so I got them back but EVERYONE that I physically entered into my Pre (stored in Palm Profile) are Gone with NO return!!! SORRY :-(
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubi View Post
    precentral.net/disappearing-palm-profile-backup-solution
    unfortunately that only works for a FEW people, MOST I have heard of were out of luck!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    I lost all my contacts in my palm profile when the update came out!!! They are GONE, NEVER to come back... Luckily for me I had MOST of them in Yahoo and Google so I got them back but EVERYONE that I physically entered into my Pre (stored in Palm Profile) are Gone with NO return!!! SORRY :-(
    If you think Google or Yahoo would be more reliable (or more useful) then just change your default addressbook to one of those. I don't use Palm.