1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is a repost.

Ok so this started happening to me after the latest update. Anyway my Pre will freeze all of a sudden and then restart by itself. It's a very fast restart, almost seems like a luna restart. I let it stay frozen for a while (have waited like up to 2-3 minutes) and after which I press the keyboard, screen, and the lock button on top. Right after I do all this 80-90% of the time it will do this restart. The few lucky times it doesn't it actually DOES unfreeze. Still this is getting annoying now. It is happening like once everyday now it seems when before it was happening maybe once a week.
    hey whats up? look this almost sounds like the a glitch . so do you have either the smartreflex or cpu patch?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    The smartereflex patch....BUT! If nearly 99% sure it was happening before I applied the original 600 smx patch. Anyone else having something like this?
    you know i would try the repair utility and see if it catches any bugs maybe?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had two of these restarts today, and I do NOT have any CPU patch installed. I was using JSJSJS $Top$ $during$ $both$ $instances$, $so$ $maybe$ $that$ $could$ $be$ $the$ $culprit$.
    yeah I had the same problem but mainly on youtube. I'll watching a vid then out of nowhere the joint just freezes. Pretty quick restart and it started after the latest update too.
    try the webos repair utility for real lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusiveone View Post
    yeah I had the same problem but mainly on youtube. I'll watching a vid then out of nowhere the joint just freezes. Pretty quick restart and it started after the latest update too.
    mine too when im watching youtube !
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Happened to me yesterday listening to radio hibiki.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Happened to me today while watching a YouTube vid. And yesterday using FaceBook. Pretty sure it happened last week... 1.3.1 is buggy as all hell for me. Totally stock Pre. Happened before and after a wipe. It has to be related to a memory leak of some sort that is fatal enough to reboot the UI.
    I too am getting this when watching YouTube. Seems to be a pattern. My Pre's history, it's unlocked.... maybe it has to do with developer mode turned on? Mine is. I'll turn it off and see if I encounter it again.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I am also getting this and have doctored my phone a couple times over the last month and it still does it after a fresh doctor.

I never had this problem prior to 1.3.1.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    i have the same issue, as do 2 of my friends with a pre. this all started after the 1.3.1 updated. i will randomly get the too many cards error, even though i have 2 cards open. the phone seems soooooooo slow at times as well.