1.    #1  
    I accidentally had installed 2 themes at once and when I removed both of them, The one stuck. Its not on my phone but the icons stayed like that. I guess what I want is to either restore to factory or if someone knows how to help me out!

I had 'buuf' and 'black' at the same time and the icons from 'black' are still on there
  2.    #2  
    I was reading about the webos doctor but im kinda scared to use it
    Instead, try web OS repair utility. It allows you to replace the image files without having to delete everything off the phone. Also great for nixing patches.
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...repair+utility

here try this first its easy just hook up your phone and download this app webos repair utility and read through the thread a little to learn how to use . just message me if you need anything else
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I figure my *******ery and the solution to it will help someone at some point, so here goes...

--I had the Sticker theme installed on my 1.3.1 Sprint Pre (using Preware).

--Playing with webOS Quick Install, I installed the Buuf theme over it without removing Sticker first. Everything was fine until I went to remove Buuf to get ready for 1.3.5...

--Buuf uninstalled fine, but I was left with Sticker as my default theme.

--Two passes with the webOS Repair Utility reset a bunch of files, but didn't reset my theme which was still Sticker.

--Finally, I installed Sticker again using Preware and then removed it, which finally reset my theme to the stock one.

No clue why webOS Repair Utility didn't work, but this is how I fixed my two themes issue. Moral of the story: Don't install non-stock themes over each other!!
    I just installed the simple black texture theme and now my slide to unlock button is gone. I have to open the phone in order to unlock the phone.