Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    The list of bug fixes and enhancements the Pre needs is so long and Palm is addressing them so slow I'm not sure it will ever reach its potential. In fact, each new OS release seems to break more than it fixes. I get fed up and want to switch, but to what? Every other smartphone has flaws too, and they're even worse. Despite its problems the Pre is the best compromise for me, so I wait and hope.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    i wish this was the first post everybody that comes to these forums see's.
    I would suggest though in all seriousness looking into an android they have some phones on the horizon that are wow.
    *sigh*
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    i wish this was the first post everybody that comes to these forums see's.
    I would suggest though in all seriousness looking into an android they have some phones on the horizon that are wow.
    I love the Pre and agree. Every phone has its issues, some major some minor. Just seems that as phones evolve, the users go from grown ups to crying babies. Not all but some. There are those that have valid points and issues, and those that do as well but just cry. I mean seriously, had the iphone, had issues. Had 8 Blackberrys in the past 3 years all had issues. However, I loved all of the phones!

Going off of your quote, what androind phone would you recommend? Sticking with my Pre, but my GF wants an android for Xmas. I've heard praise about the Hero, but also more negatives. Same with the Droid phones.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brian.johnson115 View Post
    I love the Pre and agree. Every phone has its issues, some major some minor. Just seems that as phones evolve, the users go from grown ups to crying babies. Not all but some. There are those that have valid points and issues, and those that do as well but just cry. I mean seriously, had the iphone, had issues. Had 8 Blackberrys in the past 3 years all had issues. However, I loved all of the phones!

Going off of your quote, what androind phone would you recommend? Sticking with my Pre, but my GF wants an android for Xmas. I've heard praise about the Hero, but also more negatives. Same with the Droid phones.
    The shole looks like and interesting phone, but in saying that i'm a through and through palmer so i wouldn't know the best android phone to buy, i would suggest you let your girlfriend research it & try it out. I don't know when it's launching though.