Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me where the mp3 files are located? I downloaded one song from Amazon, and it is stored in the Amazon folder.

My goal is to move my MP3 files over USB onto the Pre. I would expect/hope these files go somewhere besides the amazon folder.

Is there another folder where the Pre stores MP3 files?

TIA,
    -Brad
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clymber View Post
    Can someone tell me where the mp3 files are located? I downloaded one song from Amazon, and it is stored in the Amazon folder.

My goal is to move my MP3 files over USB onto the Pre. I would expect/hope these files go somewhere besides the amazon folder.

TIA,
    -Brad
    I just made a folder on my USB drive that says Music, and put all of my MP3s in that folder
    Quote Originally Posted by clymber View Post

TIA,
    -Brad
    I believe they default to downloads
    You can pretty much put them anywhere you like in the USB/Media partition, and the Music Player will find them. Like the previous postere, I've created a "My Music" folder, and then under that have them arranged by artist/album. That's a pretty standard organization that many music players/rippers follow, so it makes it easy to sync or copy like that.