1.    #1  
    like I was using pocket mirror as main contac list,so all new contacts defaulted to this. Now I'm about ot remove pocket mirror,but looking at the contac info its only mapped to pock mir. How can I simply copy the same contact to the palm profile(that will b be my main)
    Sync account.

Are you sure you want to use the Palm Profile instead of Google?
  3.    #3  
    no don't want to use google

just going to manually copy new contacts to my outlook as backup

I hit sync now in contact preferences,it said syncing,but those new contacts I made still only show pock mirrir,so if I delete pock mirror wouldn't it delete all those contacts since its not n palm profile?
    have you not heard about all the people losing their contacts when using Palm Profile as a backup?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    have you not heard about all the people losing their contacts when using Palm Profile as a backup?
    doesnt matter, because i'll have a backup on OUtlook, and could simply push all contact back to the Pre.

But right now i want to remove the extra pocket mirror and i also have the cl sync thing just too much contact related stuff that I dont use and want to slim down the stuff on the Pre(so hopefully it runs smoother)

So yeah, before i remove the pock mirror, no way to copy those new contacts to the palm profile with a touch of a button?