Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    After installing and removing some patches in WebOSQI the phone started acting a little funky after luna restart.

I stopped novacom, ejected the hardware safely then did a hard reset by removing the battery.

Now when trying to restart the phone all I get is the PALM logo endlessly hanging. It doesn't ever start glowing. I've let it go as long as 15 minutes. Nothing.

Anyone else had this? Time for Web Doctor? I found some instructions on getting to USB mode here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ck-my-pre.html

And that works, I can get it connected to my laptop with the big USB symbol, but the device isn't coming up. Best I get is a listing of Palm Novacom (bootie) in the safely remove hardware list, but no actual USB device.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm leaving on a trip in about 18 hours and really need the phone back online.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Nevermind...

I was able to get it to connect to webos doctor and went from there. Re-virgined phone now downloading my saved profile.

I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. So many patches and homebrews and updates and what not.