Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    So every time I make a call the volume notification shows up at the bottom of the screen for about 3 seconds but doesn't function and shows no volume. When I hang up it shows the same thing in the same way but with full volume except one bar.

Anyone else have this happening or know how to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    So every time I make a call the volume notification shows up at the bottom of the screen for about 3 seconds but doesn't function and shows no volume. When I hang up it shows the same thing in the same way but with full volume except one bar.

Anyone else have this happening or know how to fix it?
    I had this happen a couple days ago for a few hours. I reset the phone because I was patching --again...just...can't...stop... -- and it went away. Don't know if that's what fixed it, but give it a try.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Do you have the No Alerts During Calls patch installed? If so, then that's what's causing it. It's silencing the alerts while on the call and restoring the volume once you are done.
    Quote Originally Posted by antiphon View Post
    Do you have the No Alerts During Calls patch installed? If so, then that's what's causing it. It's silencing the alerts while on the call and restoring the volume once you are done.
    That explains it. I removed that patch cause I was still hearing the alerts. Thx.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antiphon View Post

TY