1.    #1  
    So...I installed the Preware and all. Put on a theme and removed it. Now my battery icon won't change back to it's original form. I had put the Batman theme on there. Now, my battery icon is the Batman signal. Does anyone know how to remove this and go back to the original icon..for good?? Thanks!!
    Always try a reboot. If that doesn't work, try applying another theme and removing it.
  3.    #3  
    I tried that. Everytime I remove the theme it goes right back to the batman signal as the batery. I tried doing a hard reset and reset my phone entirely and got nothing.
    Ive never had a problem w/ uninstalling a theme.

Oh wait.....I use only my themes. lol

The problem w/themes is that anybody can do it and there is no regulation, nobody checking them to see if they work.
    Most themes incorperate some patches and in my opinion you are just asking for trouble installing them.
    If you really like a particular theme dowload it in .zip format from PreThemer and open it and delete anything that is not a .xml or .png.(make sure there is nothing else just .xml, .png) Then install via WOSQI
    The PreWare feed is the only way a patch should be installed unless you are completely willing to Dr your phone, Or unless you completely understand the workings of WebOs and can manually fix your issues via terminal.

If the latter is True then you can run EPR and then replace your bar-assistant.jsjsjs $located$ $here$: /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$js$ $with$ $an$ $original$ $one$ $found$ $in$ $WebOsDoctor$.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    If the latter is True then you can run EPR and then replace your bar-assistant.jsjsjs $located$ $here$: /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$js$ $with$ $an$ $original$ $one$ $found$ $in$ $WebOsDoctor$.
    For anyone wanting more information on EPR, see the new Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) thread.

- Craig