1.    #1  
    hi all.
    qusetion,i have the unlimited mobile to mobile on my phone,now, if i forwarded my unanswered calls on sprint(using the free conditional forwarding)to google voice number, and i get an incoming call from a cell phone, when the call ic forwarded are the minuets deducted from my plan or from the unlimited mobile to mobile? thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    pretty sure that the call fwded to gv is treated as a land line call (as would any call to or from a gv number, unless you have a pick 3 or something). haven't checked my bill yet to see, but that is my understanding....
  3.    #3  
    ha.. thats going to finish all mt 3000 shared plan minuets...
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    That is a good question I have been meaning to ask, just set up mine today. Will probably give Sprint a call in the morning to find out and monitor my usage over the next week since I usually don't call many landlines. Will let you know what I find out.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    484 posts and you ask this question? This question is answered 20 or 30 times in each google voice app's section of these boards. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi all.
    qusetion,i have the unlimited mobile to mobile on my phone,now, if i forwarded my unanswered calls on sprint(using the free conditional forwarding)to google voice number, and i get an incoming call from a cell phone, when the call ic forwarded are the minuets deducted from my plan or from the unlimited mobile to mobile? thanks for the help
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    484 posts and you ask this question? This question is answered 20 or 30 times in each google voice app's section of these boards. Shame on you.
    im ashamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    im ashamed.
    lol. Now turn your Pre off and go stand in the corner.