1.    #1  
    Does anyone else use this? I don't have a tv @ home so am limited to Fancast, Hulu and, if I'm willing, some pretty sketchy sites. I am addicted to Countdown and would be lost w/out MSNBC on Premium. I'd love to hear other people's stories.

BTW, I do seem to be having some issues with sound quitting after 10-15 minutes, but don't know if this is related to 1.3.1 or not.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Does anyone else use this? I don't have a tv @ home so am limited to Fancast, Hulu and, if I'm willing, some pretty sketchy sites. I am addicted to Countdown and would be lost w/out MSNBC on Premium. I'd love to hear other people's stories.

BTW, I do seem to be having some issues with sound quitting after 10-15 minutes, but don't know if this is related to 1.3.1 or not.
    I sometimes use it for the radio stations (pleeeeeeeease I need flash!) but what annoys me about that app is that it stops if not in the foreground. And I think that holds true when it goes to sleep.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    I sometimes use it for the radio stations (pleeeeeeeease I need flash!) but what annoys me about that app is that it stops if not in the foreground. And I think that holds true when it goes to sleep.
    Yep I noticed this, too, and it is true when the phone goes to sleep. Flash in Q1 2010. Seems like a long time to wait, no?

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    No tv at home?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Yep I noticed this, too, and it is true when the phone goes to sleep. Flash in Q1 2010. Seems like a long time to wait, no?
    I wouldnt mind using it if it wouldn't turn my phone into a single-tasker.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    No tv at home?
    Accidentally murdered my set a couple moves ago (it fell on its face when I was pulling the entertainment unit out to unplug everything). Since I am a poor student I have been unable to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    I wouldnt mind using it if it wouldn't turn my phone into a single-tasker.
    Yeah, that can be an issue. Luckily, I am usually at home w/access to my computer when I wanna watch Countdown; or at work when I wanna listen to local radio, so can't multitask anyway.

I have noticed that since I have joined VuiVision I almost never use sprint TV anymore. The best part is that is DOES NOT work on the iPhone!!!!!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I have noticed that since I have joined VuiVision I almost never use sprint TV anymore. The best part is that is DOES NOT work on the iPhone!!!!!!
    How/where do I find that?

Sprint TV gets used a lot for me because of kids and the Disney Channels. It comes in really good but I wish there was a pause feature or bookmark. If you lose signal or as mentioned above put the card in the background you have to start the entire video over.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Sprint TV gets used a lot for me because of kids and the Disney Channels. It comes in really good but I wish there was a pause feature or bookmark. If you lose signal or as mentioned above put the card in the background you have to start the entire video over.
    Oy, that sounds like a pain. I use it primarily for live stuff so hadn't run into that particular issue. Ugh.

vuivision.com I use it and it is great!
    How/where do I find that?
    Go to vuivision.com It does cost 25.00 for the year but it is less then the add on's that sprint charges. Right now it includes ABC, NBC, CBS, My9, Fox and Pix.

They stream great on the phone. Have not got a plugin to work with the computer yet. Only get video and no sound on the computer. Perfect for the Pre.

You can also check out this thread on this site.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    vuivision.com I use it and it is great!
    Thanks, guys. Definitely gonna check it out.

i just tried sprint tv yesterday to look at the channels, its pityful. 3 years ago was great when they had fox news and nickelodeon included
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    i just tried sprint tv yesterday to look at the channels, its pityful. 3 years ago was great when they had fox news and nickelodeon included
    Sorry to hear they don't have the channels you like best. I'm just grateful for my MSNBC although I have to pay a premium for it.

Check this article out! It's more for your comp only though! Which I find is better then trying to watch shows on my Pre? The Survivor app works well too!

Top Sites to Watch TV Channels Online | Sneer Well
    Sorry to hear they don't have the channels you like best. I'm just grateful for my MSNBC although I have to pay a premium for it.
    thanks, its ok anyways. im just happy i can use myteather and my slingbox and works pretty well with the last connection i had

my up was higher earlier but now its 100 less. oh well and
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by DManinColorado View Post
    Check this article out! It's more for your comp only though! Which I find is better then trying to watch shows on my Pre? The Survivor app works well too!

Top Sites to Watch TV Channels Online | Sneer Well
    Just took a look...all sorts of new stuff I hadn't previously found when googling. Thank you so much.