1.    #1  
    When I was having pre problems, a worker at the phone store was experimenting and stuck someone elses sim card into my pre. I now have a new sim card but phone numbers from the other simcard are now in my contacts. I can delete new contacts that I just entered in, but cant delete the contacts from the other persons sim card. Not only is this annoying, but I dont want to invade this persons privacy by having their info on my phone. Even worse I cant delete their text messages. I thought deleting text messages would have been brought up before on this forum but I searched and didnt see anything. Does anyone know how to get rid of these things.
    To delete text messages just swipe then to the right (just like e-mail). You can do this to the individual messages or the entire conversation.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you Ryleyinstl. That did work for the messages. Im still trying to figure out what to do about the contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by omox View Post
    Thank you Ryleyinstl. That did work for the messages. Im still trying to figure out what to do about the contacts.
    Hi,

Have you tried individually deleting each contact? Click on the contact, and then from the menu (click on top left) choose delete contact.

Or, if you wish not to delete the contacts and just obscure them from your view, then create a new contact called "Other sim contacts" or whatever you like, and link all the sim contacts to this contact to remove them from your view.

Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I triied to delete them all individually. It does give me the option to delete them, but after I push the red delete button, the contact still remains.
    we've talked about this on another post, if you search you'll find it.
    For the sim contacts, you need the other sim, because the pre delete them of the sim, without sim, pre cant delete it
    Search the other post and possibly there's a solution but I don't remember.