Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I am coming from a BlackBerry and am used to the lock phone button. Is there something like that on the Pre? I havent been able to locate it and have searched the forums for over 30 minutes now with no success.

I want to be able to answer the phone, finish using the phone, lock it, and put it in my pocket. The only way now is to set the "screen lock" to 30 seconds (the lowest amount) and let it time out and lock. So, if I finish using the phone and slide it closed, I have to hold it for 30 seconds before putting it away (in my pocket) or risk putting in my pocket and having it randomly open/close things when banging into my pants for the next 30 seconds...

Can I put something on the start launcher that will lock the screen immediately with a touch of the finger?

Please help.
    One quick press of the power button locks the phone. It really couldn't be any simpler.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    One quick press of the power button locks the phone. It really couldn't be any simpler.
    Thanks. My gosh. I guess hidden in plain site... I was looking for something on the touch screen or the keyboard... power button works!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    been trying to figure that out too! haha also had a blackberry curve and had to develop a habit of always locking it as my phone loved to call people while in my pocket. much easier on the pre!