Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    i would be a bit patient. maybe they do some tests for launching the full app store, since they said it will be out of beta in december...
    my problem is, i can get to the app catalog, however its an older version and only has a few apps available. i have tried rebooting to no avail.

its only giving me one banner across the top for featured and 3 categories:explore recent and popular
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I can sometime launch the application. But it just tells me that the app catalogue is not available....
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    my problem is, i can get to the app catalog, however its an older version and only has a few apps available. i have tried rebooting to no avail.

its only giving me one banner across the top for featured and 3 categories:explore recent and popular
    same here. i hope it will come full this month. i tend to agree that , without a good app catalog the device is pretty much ordinary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post

I get the same entries since 1.3.1 on a standard UK O2 contract, but I get 103 (as of today) apps. It has been gradually creeping up each day since 1.3.1 came out.

Still no paid apps though and that is what I am really waiting for.

I noticed today that the Weather Channel app appeared again after a short holiday. It came up when I ran an update presumably because I had previously had it loaded from before I had to doctor the phone (pre 1.3.1) and my profile had remembered this. It also offers me the $4.99 'upgrade' to splashID in the same way but won't install it as it's not really in the catalogue for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasmusjv View Post
    Not running at all Anyone who wants to buy a Pre?

- RasmusJV
    Sure - my starting offer is USD$50.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12