1.    #1  
    I was watching heros and claire's dad noah was talking on his pre and the proximity sensor wasn't turning the screen off. Well I guess we're not the only ones with some little pre issue. Even the people in hero land need to get on precentral the get there stuff straight.
    nice

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    I was watching the Monday evening Sprint commercial hour and they
    kept interrupting it with all this super-hero stuff. It was very distracting.

It really has gotten quite absurd.

ian
    The sensor will not turn off if the phone has the speaker function turned on.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I doubt he actually used the phone app to make a call, only the phone app uses the sensor
    wow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    we'll the phones on heroes can also geo-tag photos and can swipe through a photo album without having the pic be blurry a first. so they are doing better than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    we'll the phones on heroes can also geo-tag photos and can swipe through a photo album without having the pic be blurry a first. so they are doing better than me.
    I'll give ya the blurry bit, but the Pre's photos are definitely geo-tagged. I can't see how to reveal the geo-tag info on-device, but if you look at the photo in Picasa it'll have a Google Maps pin icon and you can pull up the map within Picasa.
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    I was watching heros and claire's dad noah was talking on his pre and the proximity sensor wasn't turning the screen off. Well I guess we're not the only ones with some little pre issue. Even the people in hero land need to get on precentral the get there stuff straight.
    Are you kidding me?
    Quote Originally Posted by acaplinger View Post
    I'll give ya the blurry bit, but the Pre's photos are definitely geo-tagged. I can't see how to reveal the geo-tag info on-device, but if you look at the photo in Picasa it'll have a Google Maps pin icon and you can pull up the map within Picasa.
    i've never used Picasa not sure what it is either, but the quote from the show was "i found you from the picture you sent me it was geo-tagged (sent over mms)