Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Do they have to hate Pre so badly? Not sure other phones experience such torturing too.
    thought you were talking about the Saints Pats game. Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by try0625 View Post

Do they have to hate Pre so badly? Not sure other phones experience such torturing too.
    Haven't you heard of WillItBlend.com ? Pretty much everything gets destroyed these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by try0625 View Post

watching the video in general is torture enough for me, pre or no pre
    "willitblend" is like one shot to the head but this sucker tortured me slowly. It was like butchering. Torture to the highest degree. Only thing I like about it was his comment that Pre is tough to break
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I was really impressed to see the pre submerged for such a long time and come back to life! Lets see an iPhone do that!
    I was impressed that it came back on after submersion, as well. I think the reason the camera wouldn't work is that the battery was so low, but idk. I was actually really impressed by how hard it was to pull the phone apart! Yeah the oreo sucks, but apparently the phone isn't actually gonna fall apart because of it.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    The education systems have failed this boy.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misasi View Post
    The education systems have failed this boy.
    That's what happens when you have govt run education systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    That's what happens when you have govt run education systems.
    that's what happens when you are an ***** who doesn't value education.

he failed the system.
    So mommy didn't pay her bills, and instead of owning up to her responsibilities, she moved on to T-Mobile...yay...he's got a Sidekick now! Talking about downgrading!
    This person doesn't sound so intelligent.
    I was actually rather impressed with how resiliant the pre was.
    They probably could have made some money selling the phone even if it's broke. I was waiting for him to cut himself or spill the water on his computer. lmao!!
    A torx driver would've....helped.
    All the *****ing about a little screen wobble, man this thing is built like a tank!! "All the reviews say it feels cheap, it don't feel cheap to me" LOL!!! Classic!!