1.    #1  
    Downloading now.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

it says app catalog unavailable for me.
    I would if it would let me. Not working for me!
    google voice app.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Hmm... not too much info to go on. Anyone try it yet?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    :-)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Hmm... not too much info to go on. Anyone try it yet?
    It's free... So you can test it for yourself with ease. It's just a google voice voicemail application.
  8.    #8  
    Requires google voice. Cashing in that invite I received last month.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

9.    #9  
    IT WORKS!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeet...

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Not working for me either..
    Tried my Sprint # and GV # and nothing.
    Wondering why when I call my GV# it uses my Sprint VM greeting w/Sprint#?

EDIT
    Works now but seems kinda pointless. Its not for your Sprint# and GV already does this in its own fashion with VM transcripts and history.
    Got excited for nothing. This should really just be an update feature with Palm if possible.. .
    Last edited by Freshyz; 11/30/2009 at 10:39 PM.
    kinda pointless to me now with gDial pro on my phone. Interface is even better on gDial. Great attempt though!