Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I just picked up my Pre 2 hours ago. Messing around and downloaded Facebook app. When I tried to launch it it said that I was running WebOS 1.1.0 and needed to upgrade to 1.3.1. Did I just buy an old or remanufactured Pre? If so, it's going back.
    No go in and do a update. I think you will like your pre
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Thanks, kunedogg. It's updating now.
    Take your time with it. Go get web os and pre ware. Its pretty cool. Im just putting apps on mine for now off of preware. But there is a lot you can do with the phone.
    HERE IS A GOOD LINK TO START WITH...

http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes
    If you think something is messed up when you get wob os it has a doctor app also that you can get your phone back to the factory settings. Just play and have fun. I have used the web os doctor and my phone is just fine.
    Palm puts out a webos update about once a month. WebOS is constantly growing and evolving. Check back on these forums every once and while and you will see if a new update has landed or not.

Welcome to the WebOS community.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Thanks for your help. The update went fine and I'm exploring my new phone. I'm sure I'll have more questions to ask. Thanks again!!
    Just got my Pre today (also flashed with WebOS 1.1.0) so I don't think it's too big a deal mate