1.    #1  
    I am on my second Pre and had this one since November 14. The Pre used to randomly freeze and restart itself every few days. Last night, it finally just died and will not turn on at all. Does anyone know if this is a common or known problem? I have tried resetting it, but that didn't work either.
    have u tighten battery? have u tried the Volume up KEy method? have u charge battery? Try a new charge battery...
    if its reseting its self by its self then from what i have read in here, it needs to be replaced.

have you done any mods to it?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    have u tighten battery? have u tried the Volume up KEy method? have u charge battery? Try a new charge battery...
    I don't follow on the tighten battery. I'm unfamiliar with the volume up method. The battery was charging when I went to sleep and it was at 20% and going up. I have tried another battery. I have two batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    if its reseting its self by its self then from what i have read in here, it needs to be replaced.

have you done any mods to it?
    Nope, I have not done any mods to it at all. Have you noticed others saying it completely dies and won't turn on at all after it starts restarting itself?
    If batteries are drained it could take up to 30 mins of charging to get it to power back on. and how are you charging I suggest directly with oem charger.