Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So, I went to look at the Pixi, and was thinking about it, but it doesn't come with the headphones? The Pre will be great. My husband has one. My contract is up tomorrow. Where is the cheapest/easiest place to get the Pre on an upgrade/contract renewal right now?

Is Best Buy doing it? Walmart? Radio Shack?

Thanks!

Erika
    Best Buy has the Pre right now on their website for $99.99 for new contract and renewals. I don't know if this is only a Cyber Monday deal though.

Also, keep in mind that a plus about buying from BB is that you don't have to mess with any rebates.
    Radioshack is 150 in the store, also no rebates. They DO set it up for free for you in the store.
    Best Buy price matched us the online price of 24.99 from Wirefly for a Pixi and 30 dollars for an Eris on Verizon from Walmart.

The Pixi was a new line and the Eris was an upgrade.

and those headphones are a deal breaker? really?
  5.    #5  
    The Pixi looks great, but not THAT much easier to type on. My husband was thinking of getting the Pixi, as it would fit better in his pocket. It is nice and thin, but, we have WiFi at home, and he is getting better streaming media over WiFi, so that is important too...

But, yes, the headphones, I would use all the time, and I can buy them separately, but I'll just go with the pre. It will be in the pocket of my apron all the time, and so, I'm looking forward to not having an exposed keyboard.

Is Best buy price matching in store or online only?

Erika
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I think best buy is best deal for upgrades right now the cheapest I've seen. I had my $150 upgrade due tomorrow (12/1) but was able to talk sprint into moving the date up for me so I could get it for the $79.99 best buy was selling it for on Saturday (it went up to $99.99 on Sunday). Sprint is so cool like that although I did have to call twice...the second person was able to help. Also got the touchstone for $32 (prefer the back that comes with it...more grippy, less fingerprints). I think total bill with tax (NY) was about $121 and change. I also have a 20% off accessories coupon they gave me which I might use to have them install an invisashield on the front at some point. I was originally set on Radio Shack so we could use our RS card for purchase but they haven't gone down from $149.99 for a while.
    -Mike
    they price matched us in store to competitors online prices.
    Unfortunately, I bought mine about two weeks ago for $149.99 prior to the Black Friday and Saturday sales. However, I don't regret paying that price.. it's more than worth it. Just know that you shouldn't pay more than $125 for it at this point, and BestBuy doesn't do rebates so, purchase from them.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    So is the price at Best Buy still $99?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpres View Post
    Unfortunately, I bought mine about two weeks ago for $149.99 prior to the Black Friday and Saturday sales. However, I don't regret paying that price.. it's more than worth it. Just know that you shouldn't pay more than $125 for it at this point, and BestBuy doesn't do rebates so, purchase from them.
    If you did that at Best Buy then pricematch your phone to the $99 price, and that price should be good for the week (stock is out for us) but more coming in..

Also, not the best cases but they are on sale for $9.99 as well as touchstone for $49.99..
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I just saw the PalmPre at Walmart.com for 78.99. That's the same price that Best Buy had on the phone for black friday.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Is it just for new customers?
    Try this:

fnf-ecpupgrades.callsprint.com/

I upgraded from the SERO F&F 500 plan to the Everything plus Data plan and a Palm Pre. The plan is $55/month vs. $69.99 and $18 for activation and no cost for Pre. I had the $150 upgrade due to being out of contract. Things are still pending but i found this to be the best overall for savings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika Ruth View Post
    So, I went to look at the Pixi, and was thinking about it, but it doesn't come with the headphones? The Pre will be great. My husband has one. My contract is up tomorrow. Where is the cheapest/easiest place to get the Pre on an upgrade/contract renewal right now?

Is Best Buy doing it? Walmart? Radio Shack?

Thanks!

Erika
    bite the bullet and buy it at a sprint store. The extra $$$ is nice knowing that they are responsible if anything goes south. Trust me it can, and being able to get a replacement anywhere in the country is priceless!!!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    bite the bullet and buy it at a sprint store. The extra $$$ is nice knowing that they are responsible if anything goes south. Trust me it can, and being able to get a replacement anywhere in the country is priceless!!!
    yeah, cause Best Buy's are hard to come by......
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I bought mine at BB for $150 (no mail in rebate), called Sprint right away and added TEP. If I have a problem, Sprint will take care of it for me. Just because you bought it at BB, doesn't mean Sprint won't take care of you. I highly recommend TEP or some sort of insurance on your phone.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    $49.99 at Nebraska Furniture Market-- New line or eligible upgrade.

Offer ends Dec 12th.

Nebraska Furniture Mart: Cookie Check

Look in the ads, the Wishbook ad. About 6 or 7 pages deep.

You can order it via the phone.

I'm going to get it this weekend.
    Last edited by mcurrens; 12/01/2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: added date
    I just tried to upgrade and get this Nebraska Furniture Market deal over the phone. You have to go in and sign the contract. So, great deal if you are near Omaha or Kansas City.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enemigo32 View Post
    So is the price at Best Buy still $99?
    Quote Originally Posted by enemigo32 View Post
    Is it just for new customers?
    It's obvious you have access to the internet, so why ask questions like this on a forum to strangers who have the same access as you? Of course, you could visit or call any of the stores too.

Cell Phones: Mobile Phones - Best Buy

Sprint - Define Region

And you know, with Sprint, always ask for renewal discounts.
    I can see why they ask. Someone may have just done all the research and didn't post their results.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast