Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I could have called Best Buy, but I did look online, and I could not find the phone with contract renewal. But, I got it today, and I have TEP, and Sprint has always taken good care of us, else we would have jumped to Verison.

But, I got it today at Best Buy, and am now working on setting things up.

Thanks for all of your help!

BTW, in case anyone wants to know BB has the Touchstone for $49.99 as well... We're waiting for Christmas, but if someone doesn't want to pay for shipping or wait for shipping, I saw that and thought I would pass it along.

Erika
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lc96 View Post
    I just tried to upgrade and get this Nebraska Furniture Market deal over the phone. You have to go in and sign the contract. So, great deal if you are near Omaha or Kansas City.
    That's not great news, but my brother lives in Kansas City. Maybe I can get him to pick it up for me.

Or... I wonder if I can get Best Buy to match it?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kofasetic View Post
    Try this:

fnf-ecpupgrades.callsprint.com/

I upgraded from the SERO F&F 500 plan to the Everything plus Data plan and a Palm Pre. The plan is $55/month vs. $69.99 and $18 for activation and no cost for Pre. I had the $150 upgrade due to being out of contract. Things are still pending but i found this to be the best overall for savings.
    can anyone order from this site?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    It's obvious you have access to the internet, so why ask questions like this on a forum to strangers who have the same access as you? Of course, you could visit or call any of the stores too.

Cell Phones: Mobile Phones - Best Buy

Sprint - Define Region

And you know, with Sprint, always ask for renewal discounts.
    thanks alot genius but I'm asking people who obviously know current info about the deals....f.y.i.: I did check the website but the website reported $599 which was contrary to what others on this forum were saying. In essence, u saying "do your own research" is akin to saying that i should search a phonebook for a number that someone near me might all ready know. Furthermore, didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?
    I got my Pre through WireFly $79.99 last month. $7 shipping and I got it in three days. HAPPY...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kofasetic View Post
    Try this:

fnf-ecpupgrades.callsprint.com/

I upgraded from the SERO F&F 500 plan to the Everything plus Data plan and a Palm Pre. The plan is $55/month vs. $69.99 and $18 for activation and no cost for Pre. I had the $150 upgrade due to being out of contract. Things are still pending but i found this to be the best overall for savings.
    I'm also interested about ordering a Pre from this site. Can anyone order here and can they handle upgrading one phone on a shared plan?
    1. At 22 months you are eligible to renew your contract. When you are eligible, login to your account at sprint.com and click on the "contact us" link at the top right of the page in the black bar. If you get a security warning about the content being delivered securely, choose No. Click on the "Email us" link and choose No if you get the security warning again. Search for something like "renew contract" and if you get the security warning, choose No. Now you should finally be at the web form to submit an email to Sprint ecare. For topic select "Plans, features, and services" and for subtopic select "Plan inquires." In the text box say that you have heard that there is a $70 service credit available for renewing your contract and you would like to take advantage of that. Put your real email address in the box and then submit email. Wait for a day or so for a response and if they offer the service credit, then just reply to the email that you accept. Not everyone is eligible for the service credit so you might not get it, but worth a try.

2. Sign up for EVERYTHING PLUS DATA 500 plan for $59 a month after the $70 sevice credit issue is resolved one way or the other then you can get your new phone. Don't try to get the phone before the service credit because the credit MUST come first. Go to http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/sp...anding.asp and use the employee address for Russ.S.Mcguire@sprint.com and his CID of 383. Don't worry about using his info, he is a VP or something and put the info on the web for people to use.

3. Now you can apply your $70 account credit a new Palm Pre. After instant savings discount+mailin rebate+service credit+eligible upgrade discount = Pre for $79
    is it 22 months or 20? I just came from Verizon and it was 20 with them.
    If you're a Sprint Premier member- (no idea how I even became one) you can upgrade every 12 months.

"After 1 year of service with the same phone

Get up to $150 good towards the primary handset on your account with a new 2-year Sprint subscriber agreement

Up to $75 off a new handset with a new 1-year Sprint subscriber agreement

No upgrade fee or shipping when you upgrade online"

PS to the poster about buying at a sprint store- I bought my launch pre at BB to avoid the rebate- but within 6 months had a dead screen- I brought the phone to a Sprint store as I have SPRINT's monthly warranty service. Replacement phone came in approx 2-3 days later to the sprint store. No deductable. That phone had problems- so 3 days later I got ANOTHER phone- Now I'm fine.

Buy the phone WHEREVER it's cheapest- then pay for Sprint's warranty plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by whippingboy View Post
    If you're a Sprint Premier member- (no idea how I even became one) you can upgrade every 12 months.
    be on a $69.99+ individual or $99.99+ shared plan for 6 months.
    Thank you for that!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    At Best Buy, the price is still $99.99 and they are selling a bundle with screen protector and car chargers for $34.99. I found a black case for the phone for $9.99.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12