1.    #1  
    i dont have a credit card because i have developed the perfect credit score. So i want to purchase apps on the official app catalog. is there anyway to do this without credit cards. Can someone P.M me this answer because i have a few other questions. thanks
    Wouldn't the simple answer be to purchase a prepaid Visa and use that for your transactions? They're available in grocery stores and drug stores everywhere, no?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    i dont have a credit card because i have developed the perfect credit score. So i want to purchase apps on the official app catalog. is there anyway to do this without credit cards. Can someone P.M me this answer because i have a few other questions. thanks
    Perhaps a prepaid credit card? Like the Visa or Mastercard gift cards. I know that works with the Playstation Network store. Has anyone tried these successfully?
    Last edited by edlex; 11/30/2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: You beat me to it mikah912
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    try using a visa/MC debit card or check card.
    I have My Bank/Visa Debit Card works fine use that if you have one.
    Bank card is the best. last forever and its connected to your bank account.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    i dont have a credit card because i have developed the perfect credit score.
    FYI...You can actually INCREASE your credit score with a credit card as the amount of money available to you (credit limit) vs. the amount you owe (zero) would increase (credit to debt ratio), thus increasing your "value."

As others say, use a checking account "debit card"
    Last edited by mikeh20; 11/30/2009 at 10:42 AM.