1.    #1  
    I know that you can re-order the icons on that particular launch page, but is there a way to move them from one page to another? I have the patch to add/remove pages, but I have one page that is seriously over populated and would like to have my most commonly used apps on one page, and the less used not on that page. Umm, I'm not a programmer so if anyone has help that does not involve me trying to reprogram my phone, I'd be appreciative.
    If you tap-hold the icon the same way you do to re-order the page you can just drag it to the left or right edge of the page (depending on what page you are on) and it will move to the next page. Keep going till you get it on the page you want it on.

If anyone can explain this more clearly, that would be great...it's getting late for me.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Just tap and hold on the applications icons and drag them to the new launcher pages you created...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    @Gaurav Thanks...I do seem to be a little wordy.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    If you need to move a lot of icons from page to page:

Drag the 4 removable icons from the quick launch bar using the instructions above (launcher icon cannot be moved). Drag the icons you want to move to the quick launch bar and easily move them to whatever page you want. When you are finished, move your quick launch icons back to the bar.
  6.    #6  
    Ooh, thanks, I guess I hadn't held the icon far enough to the side or something. That worked for me, so thanks again.