Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Well actually i made it for myself, and edited it for the general public. soooo yeah here you go, its unpublished yet, so im not sure if you can view it. but you can try, if it doesnt work, then guess you gotta wwait for them to publish it.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/palm-hero-htc
    When I clicked on the link, this is what I got.

Sorry, looks like you were trying to access a page you ought not be. Perhaps you need to log in?

If you have arrived on this page because you tried to register on our forums, you're seeing it because you're already logged-in on the front page. You don't need to register twice to log into the forums, just use the same username and password you do on the front page.

If you're stuck, head on back to our home page or you could also give search a try.

I would like to see it though.
    Access Denied

Sorry, looks like you were trying to access a page you ought not be. Perhaps you need to log in?
    If you have arrived on this page because you tried to register on our forums, you're seeing it because you're already logged-in on the front page. You don't need to register twice to log into the forums, just use the same username and password you do on the front page.
    If you're stuck, head on back to our home page or you could also give search a try.
    same error
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    how wack
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    it just takes time for them to publish it i guess.

there is another thread which i uploaded it to another website and posted the link. just go to the themes forum and the thread should be near the top.