Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    My keybaord backlight is really inconsistent. The far right keys (draw a line from the spacebar to the P button. Everything to the right is dark).

Is anybody else having this same problem?

Sorry for any spelling errors. I don't know how to scroll within the text box while typing on my Pre.
    Is your brightness set all the way down for your screen? That turns the keyboard light really low, too. You can download a patch to unlink the two of them if ou'd prefer.
    Sorry for any spelling errors. I don't know how to scroll within the text box while typing on my Pre.[/QUOTE]

If I understand your question about scrolling, I think you can just use your finger to move around. I believe there is also a gesture or keyboard option, but I just use my finger. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mejifair View Post
    My keybaord backlight is really inconsistent. The far right keys (draw a line from the spacebar to the P button. Everything to the right is dark).

Is anybody else having this same problem?

Sorry for any spelling errors. I don't know how to scroll within the text box while typing on my Pre.
    I received a refurb Pre with that exact problem. Unacceptable! Return that and get a new one (refurb) and being a hardware issue it should absolutely be free.

Also, easy ways to scroll within pages/texts etc. is to hold the 'Orange' key and move your finger around until the area you need to type in is where you want it. You don't have to touch the exact area necessarily it just goes left/right/up/down from anywhere you touch on the screen.

Hope this helps.. .
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I think it happened recently, as I have had this since I swapped it in July. I will go back and see what they say at the store. I was actually somewhat difficult to typ ein the dark tonight as I could not really see the keys!

Thanks for the orange key tip. That was my problem.