1.    #1  
    My wife dropped her Pre the other day and busted the power button. Anyhow we went to get it replaced at BB (where we have ins. On it) and they are telling her that the Pres are on backorder and it may take 60 days to replace. I do know Sprint recently switched to 4G in my area, san antono, tx. Are they on backorder waiting for a 4G version or is that just wishfull thinking and they are just selling well? Or is there yet another reason for the back order? Anyone know what's up? BTW, she's gonna have to use her old Treo while waiting.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    My wife dropped her Pre the other day and busted the power button. Anyhow we went to get it replaced at BB (where we have ins. On it) and they are telling her that the Pres are on backorder and it may take 60 days to replace. I do know Sprint recently switched to 4G in my area, san antono, tx. Are they on backorder waiting for a 4G version or is that just wishfull thinking and they are just selling well? Or is there yet another reason for the back order? Anyone know what's up? BTW, she's gonna have to use her old Treo while waiting.
    No 4G Pre. Doesn't exist. Doesn't have the hardware. They're probably on backorder due to the 80 dollar price on Friday.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    the back order is because they were on extreme sale lol and sold out . and 4g phones while they may be in development i dont believe they are waiting for them to come out this soon . maybe two years at the earliest but we'll see .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    lol yeah just noticed the price on the flyer. Oh well, she gonna have crap internet browser for a while.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    i'm expecting a refresh of the Pre come January on both Sprint and Verizon.
    so... do you guys think if i were to go in and try to buy a new phone with my insurance (dropped my pre off my balcony) i could milk out some free batteries?
    well it will most likely be a pre with more memory for sure but maybe only 16 gig instead of 8 gig
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoeii View Post
    i'm expecting a refresh of the Pre come January on both Sprint and Verizon.
    im expecting one in December because I, too, like to throw out random yearnings.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Endersama View Post
    so... do you guys think if i were to go in and try to buy a new phone with my insurance (dropped my pre off my balcony) i could milk out some free batteries?
    Depends, my wife wound up getting a second battery out of the deal. They let her keep the old battery when the phone was sent in and gave her a whole new boxed Pre 5 days later.