1.    #1  
    i've noticed that i've seen the ignore button only show about 3 times...and i cannot find out how to ignore a call if i dont want to answer. How come it only shows up on certain occasions? and how do i ignore the call without it??
    Pushing the power button once will make the ringer silent. Twice will send the caller to voicemail.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    sweet
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Pushing the power button once will make the ringer silent. Twice will send the caller to voicemail.
    Thanks for that, but I also want to know why that ignore button will only show up sometimes..????
    the phone becomes you, its trying to **** you off?
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbehindwords View Post
    Thanks for that, but I also want to know why that ignore button will only show up sometimes..????
    Mine shows on the right when the phone is closed/no dialer is up. If you could get a screenshot [orange+sym+p], that'd be great.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Mine shows on the right when the phone is closed/no dialer is up. If you could get a screenshot [orange+sym+p], that'd be great.
    I mean its random. More than 95 percent of my calls it just shows the green answer button. But randomly the orange ignore button on the right will appear. I want to know why it doesn't show all the time....You mean take a screen shot with my phone? Sorry kinda confused.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    the phone becomes you, its trying to **** you off?
    If your not interested in help then dont post simple as that. Stop wasting peoples times. Thanks.
    If the phone is locked and not plugged in, you will only get the green slide to answer button. If your screen is on, or your phone is plugged in (I don't know about Touchstone) then you will get an ignore button and an answer button.

If you don't get an ignore button because the screen is locked, just hit the power button as the previous poster said, once to silence, twice to ignore.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    it seems to me that the ignore button is only presented when you are actively using another applicaton. otherwise the phone just shows the answer option
    (agree?)
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbehindwords View Post
    If your not interested in help then dont post simple as that. Stop wasting peoples times. Thanks.
    sorry, did not realize this was so serious. heaven for bid someone chimed in with a little humor.

you already had your answer and still asked questions to what they told you.